Full Stack Developer
- Introduction to Internet/Client Server Technology.
- What is Http and what role it plays in modern internet/Client Server technology?
- Introduction Html-5 and Html. Differences and its application in browsers.
- Debugging of Html Pages and other related stuff.
- HTML/HTML-5 basics to advance topics.
- Introduction and basic to advance CSS. CSS2 and CSS3 and its implementation.
- Introduction to responsive web design. Details about Bootstrap and its implementation on web site.
- Introduction to JQuery and its implementation with examples.
Note: After this stage, student should be capable to develop a complete website and attain a job as Web Designer/ Front End Developer
- Introduction to SQL Server 2014.
- Details and practice about SQL language.
- Details and practice about different types of queries as well as other features in SQL Server as:
– Stored Procedures
Introduction to .net Technology. Explain in details about its implementation.
- Introduction to C# language. It’s Basic to advance implementation with examples.
- Details about Object oriented concepts along with the implementation and important libraries.
- Discussion about Object relation Mapping.
- Detail explanation with Entity framework.
- Introduction to database access from C#. Discuss different type of ado.net data access libraries.
- Details and implementation of LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Introduction to asp.net web forms with its history within .net framework.
- Details about asp.net web forms basics, controls and other features.
Note: After this stage, student should be capable to work as a asp.net developer as well as SQL Server database developer.
Introduction to Service Oriented Architecture. Discussion about SOA and its condition and uses.
- Discussion about system integration.
- Introduction and details about Microsoft oriented Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation.
- Implementation of Web Services and WCF in .net project.
- Tools to work and test with Web Service.
- Introduction to Asp.net MVC. Details about MVC and its working with details.
- Implementation of asp.net MVC with entity framework and SQL Server Database.
- Introduction and details of AngularJS1, AngularJS2 and AngularJS4.
- Introduction to Asp.net web API. Details about its application and working.
- Discuss working of individual API as well as API with MVC client
- Project with Asp.net backend and AngularJS.
Note: After this stage, students should be capable to work as Full Stack developer( Front end as well as Back End)
Introduction to development methodologies.
- Details about Agile/Scrum and its implementation.
- Details about Git/Hub and Bitbucket with JIRA and commit procedures.
Introduction to React JS
- Discuss in details about react JS Library and Features.
- Beginning to advance level as Redux and Hooks.
- Front end coding project with React JS.
- Develop an application with ASp.net Web API as back End and consumption of API with React JS front end using visual Studio Code.
Introduction to latest Angular 10
- Discuss in detail about Angular Library and Features.
- Details about the library features along with implementation.
- Beginning to advance level.
- Front end coding project with Angular.
- Develop an application with ASP.NET Web API as back End and consumption of API with Angular as front end using Visual Studio Code.
Introduction to GIT and Azure DevOps.
- Project developed under source code control and commits.
- Introduction to .Net Core.
- Comparison with regular .Net framework.
- .Net Core base Project Development.
Note: After this stage students should be able to work as Front end developer using ReactJS with any backend technology