Intro to DevOps:
- What is DevOps…?
- History of DevOps.
- Software Development Life Cycle.
- Methodologies (Agile vs Waterfall)
- DevOps Objectives.
- Different tools & their use in DevOps.
- What is IaC (Infra as a code) …?
- Intro to Cloud in General.
- What is Linux…?
- Different distribution of Linux.
- Users & groups in Linux.
- Common commands to traverse through directories in Linux.
- Processes in Linux.
- File permissions & ownerships.
- What is GIT…?
- Distributed vs Central VCS.
- Intro to GITHUB.
- Branching, merging.
- Cloning, Fetching.
CI/CD with Jenkins:
- What is CI/CD…?
- Jenkins installation.
- Users, Plugin management.
- Creating pipeline job.
- Integrating Git-Hub, Maven, Tomcat.
- What are containers & docker…?
- Docker installation.
- Create/Run docker containers.
- Creating docker volumes & networks.
- Writing docker file.
- Connecting with docker registry.
- Tag an image.
- Pull/Push docker image.
- What is container orchestration…?
- What is k8’s…?
- Kubernetes architecture.
- Creating Pods, replication controller, replica set.
- Advantage of using deployment, roll-back.
- Creating various services.
- EC2 instances
- VPC (SG, NACL, CIDR, Subnet, IGW, route tables)
- CloudWatch & alarms
- ASG, Load balancer.
- Cloud trail.
- Biling console.
- What is shell…?
- Different kind of shells.
- Intro to python
- Python fundamentals
- How to automate tasks with shell & python.
- What is configuration management…?
- Intro to Ansible
- Ansible ad hoc commands
- Writing playbooks
Pre-requisite for Program: Hands-on Linux
Job roles: DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Specialist, Operations Analyst