Full Stack Developer
- Introduction to Internet/Client Server Technology.
- What is Http and what role it plays in modern internet/Client Server technology?
- Introduction Html-5 and Html. Differences and its application in browsers.
- Debugging of Html Pages and other related stuff.
- HTML/HTML-5 basics to advance topics.
- Introduction and basic to advance CSS. CSS2 and CSS3 and its implementation.
- Introduction to responsive web design. Details about Bootstrap and its implementation on web site.
- Introduction to JQuery and its implementation with examples.
Note: After this stage, student should be capable to develop a complete website and attain a job as Web Designer/ Front End Developer
- Introduction to SQL Server 2014.
- Details and practice about SQL language.
- Details and practice about different types of queries as well as other features in SQL Server as:
– Stored Procedures
Introduction to .net Technology. Explain in details about its implementation.
- Introduction to C# language. It’s Basic to advance implementation with examples.
- Details about Object oriented concepts along with the implementation and important libraries.
- Discussion about Object relation Mapping.
- Detail explanation with Entity framework.
- Introduction to database access from C#. Discuss different type of ado.net data access libraries.
- Details and implementation of LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Introduction to asp.net web forms with its history within .net framework.
- Details about asp.net web forms basics, controls and other features.
Note: After this stage, student should be capable to work as a asp.net developer as well as SQL Server database developer.
Introduction to Service Oriented Architecture. Discussion about SOA and its condition and uses.
- Discussion about system integration.
- Introduction and details about Microsoft oriented Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation.
- Implementation of Web Services and WCF in .net project.
- Tools to work and test with Web Service.
- Introduction to Asp.net MVC. Details about MVC and its working with details.
- Implementation of asp.net MVC with entity framework and SQL Server Database.
- Introduction and details of AngularJS1, AngularJS2 and AngularJS4.
- Introduction to Asp.net web API. Details about its application and working.
- Discuss working of individual API as well as API with MVC client
- Project with Asp.net backend and AngularJS.
Note: After this stage, students should be capable to work as Full Stack developer( Front end as well as Back End)